Hi All,

From what I've heard and saw it seemed like the google+ hangouts in
the rooms worked fairly well. (For the very small sample size of the
people I've talked to)

I'm wondering/tempted to try out as an experiment on going single
topic Multimedia sessions from time to time between Linaro Connects.
Given that a focused single topic session would draw a smaller "crowd"
the 9 person limitation I don't see as a big deal especially with
carefully chosen topics.

Is this something that is even possible?  I know the google+ hangout
over the air is by "invite" only so it's important to know if their
use might be available for more than just linaro connect.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
Multimedia Tech Lead | Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
w) tom_gall att vnet.ibm.com
h) tom_gall att mac.com