Hi there,

Launchpad now supports blueprint work items natively and we've already
migrated the work items from the whiteboards of most Linaro Blueprints.
Most of us wouldn't even notice those changes because we still have a
text field to enter work items and it uses the exact same format we used
before. In the future we might improve the user experience but for now
we decided to keep the same UI and format. There's a blog post with more
information, if you're curious:

  http://blog.launchpad.net/

In practice this just means you'll enter the work items in the 'Work
items' field instead of the whiteboard (the meta info
[acceptance/headline] still go there, though), but the work items of
some of our Blueprints could not be migrated, so I've spammed^W sent an
email to the owner/assignee of each of them.  It would be nice if those
of you who receive that email migrated your BPs manually but even if you
don't status.l.o is setup to pull work items from both the new field and
the whiteboard, so you'll still see your work items there.

And if you're curious why we're doing all this, it's so that we can
implement the monthly engineering views in Launchpad:

  https://dev.launchpad.net/Projects/WorkItems

Cheers,

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>