On 15 March 2012 21:53, Guilherme Salgado wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Launchpad now supports blueprint work items natively and we've already
> migrated the work items from the whiteboards of most Linaro Blueprints.
> Most of us wouldn't even notice those changes because we still have a
> text field to enter work items and it uses the exact same format we used
> before. In the future we might improve the user experience but for now
> we decided to keep the same UI and format. There's a blog post with more
> information, if you're curious:
>
>  http://blog.launchpad.net/
>
> In practice this just means you'll enter the work items in the 'Work
> items' field instead of the whiteboard (the meta info
> [acceptance/headline] still go there, though), but the work items of
> some of our Blueprints could not be migrated, so I've spammed^W sent an
> email to the owner/assignee of each of them.  It would be nice if those
> of you who receive that email migrated your BPs manually but even if you
> don't status.l.o is setup to pull work items from both the new field and
> the whiteboard, so you'll still see your work items there.
>
> And if you're curious why we're doing all this, it's so that we can
> implement the monthly engineering views in Launchpad:
>
>  https://dev.launchpad.net/Projects/WorkItems

Michael Hudson's LP work item editor has been updated to reflect this changes:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gm-dev-launchpad/launchpad-gm-scripts/master/download/head:/lp_work_item_editor.-20110831002947-b6i8m4hfj3n89bgf-1/lp_work_item_editor.user.js

Cheers,
--
Fathi Boudra
Linaro Release Manager | Validation Project Manager