On 12-04-14 11:59 AM, Fathi Boudra wrote:
On 14 April 2012 18:02, Christian Robottom Reis<k...@canonical.com>  wrote:
On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 04:29:26PM +0200, Alexander Sack wrote:
http://snapshots.linaro.org/kernel-hwpack/TI-working-tree/TI-working-tree_tilt-linux-linaro-3.1_panda-omap4plus/

Is that right? For some background, we got this inquiry on IRC:

[...]

We don't export the .deb package itself. What we export is the complete
hwpack for such "pure" upstream CI jobs:
http://ci.linaro.org/kernel_hwpack/(in this case:
http://ci.linaro.org/kernel_hwpack/TI-working-tree/TI-working-tree_tilt-linux-linaro-3.1_panda-omap4plus/)
... can you find that build there?

Note the link I provided above ;-) The immediate question is why isn't
this linked to from the CI page?

Publishing from CI to snapshots has been done recently. In the long term,
ci.linaro.org will have a frontend like we do for android-build to make
it easier to have various information (LAVA tests result, etc...). In
the meantime,
it's up to the CI job maintainer to update the job description and
provide useful
information like a link to snapshots (now added).

This is my CI job and I've been too busy to garden it for the last week.

Scott

--
Scott Bambrough
Technical Director, Member Services