On 05/11/2012 01:04 AM, Andrey Konovalov wrote:
> Samsung:
>    topic/base topic/core topic/bl topic/dt topic/fb topic/pd
>    topic/s2ram topic/asv_cpufreq topic/led topic/dummy_reg
>    topic/gadget topic/touch topic/wlan topic/audio topic/hdmi
>    topic/mali topic/cma_v24 topic/android_config

Following topic branches are available to be pulled to linux-linaro tree.

topic/base topic/core topic/bl topic/dt topic/fb topic/pd topic/s2ram
topic/asv_cpufreq topic/led topic/dummy_reg topic/gadget topic/touch
topic/wlan topic/audio topic/hdmi *topic/mfc* topic/mali
*topic/cma_origen* topic/android_config *topic/ubuntu_config*

* topic/base is based on v3.4-rc7 and has config patches, both internal
and from John's linaro-config-3.4 branch. All other topic branches are
based on topic/base.
* topic/cma_v24 has been dropped. Instead we have topic/cma_origen that
has only Origen specific CMA patches.

With this set of patches, I can boot-test Ubuntu and it fails for
Android. I will update you if the Android related kernel panic is fixed
before 2012.05 release.

Please let me know if you run across any issues while merging these
branches.

> Thanks,
> Andrey

Tushar Behera