Hi John,

On 06/07/2012 11:45 PM, John Stultz wrote:
On 06/06/2012 07:09 AM, Jon Medhurst (Tixy) wrote:
Are we going to start using the config fragments we created a while ago?
(Or did we not reach consensus on that?)
I wouldn't say there was a strong consensus. But I think we should push
to make it available at an infrastructure level so those who do want to
use it can.

If we could get them into a 'final' git location and start using them
for Ubuntu packaging, I can arrange for a mechanism to enable Android
builds to use them.
Andrey, where would a good "final" git location be so that the base
config fragments could be included into the linaro-base tree?

I can generate a new git tree, so its not just a branch in
git://git.linaro.org/people/jstultz/android.git, but if you have other
suggestions I'd welcome it.

New tree would be great, as having the config fragments in android.git is a bit confusing. As for the location, guess it should be under git://git.linaro.org/kernel , but I would be ok with git://git.linaro.org/people/whoever if there are problems with getting it under git://git.linaro.org/kernel

Tixy: My attention on this issue has been somewhat limited. You've been
by far the most involved in helping deploy config fragments (though, I
don't want to be punishing good behavior by suggesting this, so feel
free to say no! :), would you be interested in maintaining the branch?

I have attached a couple of patches for the config fragments (3.5
removed the PERF_COUNTERS config).

Thanks, I'll create a new branch for 3.5 and merge your changes, so they
don't get lost.

thanks
-john

Thanks,