On Fri, 2012-06-08 at 08:15 -0600, John Rigby wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Jon Medhurst (Tixy) <t...@linaro.org> wrote:

> > Now, if the Ubuntu kernel packaging scripts could gain an option to
> > generate a config from these fragments... :-)
> >
> That will happen soon.

I should point out that at the moment we don't have config fragments for
panda or snowball, and I don't know if the other teams are going to get
involved. If it is difficult making config fragment use optional, I
could reverse engineer fragments for these boards from the current
configs used for Ubuntu. (I am assuming that configs are currently hard
coded in the kernel packaging scripts and not generated from another
source?)

--
Tixy