Hi Amit,

I should have included the numbers in the cover letter. Here are
numbers for TC2.

sysbench (normalized execution time, lower is better)
threads       2       4      8
HMP          1.00  1.00  1.00
HMP+GB    1.00  0.67  0.58

coremark (normalized iterations per second, higher is better)
threads       2       4      8
HMP          1.00  1.00  1.00
HMP+GB   1.00  1.39  1.73

So there is clear benefit of utilizing the A7s. It actually saves
energy too as the whole benchmark completes faster.

Regards,
Morten