On 07/12/12 14:54, Viresh Kumar wrote:
On 7 December 2012 18:43, Morten Rasmussen <morten.rasmus...@arm.com> wrote:
I should have included the numbers in the cover letter. Here are
numbers for TC2.

sysbench (normalized execution time, lower is better)
threads       2       4      8
HMP          1.00  1.00  1.00
HMP+GB    1.00  0.67  0.58

coremark (normalized iterations per second, higher is better)
threads       2       4      8
HMP          1.00  1.00  1.00
HMP+GB   1.00  1.39  1.73

So there is clear benefit of utilizing the A7s. It actually saves
energy too as the whole benchmark completes faster.

Hi Morten,

I have applied your patch now and pushed v13. Please cross-check v13
to see if everything is correct.

It looks right to me.

Morten

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.