On 5 August 2013 10:44, Jon Medhurst (Tixy) <t...@linaro.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 17:13 +0800, Andy Green wrote:
>

> > The whole list is good things to have I just wonder how ongoing
> > updates will be handled for backport.  For example at some point
> > "Tweaks to the MCPM code which aren't upstream." will go upstream and
> > probably be a bit different by then, someone should "revert" (it may
> > not be that clean since other patches may have meddled) the old one in
> > lsk and "replace" with the upstream patches.  Mark's watching out for
> > that, or you are for the trees you merged that went into LSK, or
> > what's the plan?
>

> Plan? There's no plan that I know of.

As was mentioned on linaro-kernel the plan is that you should be sending me
incremental updates as needed. I'm not monitoring everything that goes
upstream, especially in this case where I didn't get a breakdown of what
went in there or topic branches for the vexpress enablement so I've very
little visibility of what's there.