From: <ci_not...@linaro.org>
Date: Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 3:50 PM
Subject: [Linaro-TCWG-CI] glibc patch #85585: FAIL: 1 regressions on arm
To: <hjl.to...@gmail.com>

Dear contributor, our automatic CI has detected problems related to
your patch(es).  Please find some details below.  If you have any
questions, please follow up on linaro-toolchain@lists.linaro.org
mailing list, Libera's #linaro-tcwg channel, or ping your favourite
Linaro toolchain developer on the usual project channel.

We appreciate that it might be difficult to find the necessary logs or
reproduce the issue locally. If you can't get what you need from our
CI within minutes, let us know and we will be happy to help.

In glibc_check master-arm after:

  | glibc patch https://patchwork.sourceware.org/patch/85585
  | Author: H.J. Lu <hjl.to...@gmail.com>
  | Date:   Sun Feb 11 19:19:49 2024 -0800
  |
  |     x86-64: Update _dl_tlsdesc_dynamic to preserve vector registers
  |
  |     Compiler generates the following instruction sequence for GNU2 dynamic
  |     TLS access:
  |
  |             leaq    tls_var@TLSDESC(%rip), %rax
  |             call    *tls_var@TLSCALL(%rax)
  | ... 13 lines of the commit log omitted.
  | ... applied on top of baseline commit:
  | dbae3a3940 trivial doc fix: remove weird phrase "syscall takes
zero to five arguments"

FAIL: 1 regressions

regressions.sum:
                === glibc tests ===

Running glibc:elf ...
FAIL: elf/tst-gnu2-tls2

You can find the failure logs in *.log.1.xz files in
 -
https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-precommit/1460/artifact/artifacts/artifacts.precommit/00-sumfiles/
The full lists of regressions and progressions as well as configure
and make commands are in
 -
https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-precommit/1460/artifact/artifacts/artifacts.precommit/notify/
The list of [ignored] baseline and flaky failures are in
 -
https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-precommit/1460/artifact/artifacts/artifacts.precommit/sumfiles/xfails.xfail

The configuration of this build is:
CI config tcwg_glibc_check master-arm

The information below can be used to reproduce a debug environment:

Current build   :
https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-precommit/1460/artifact/artifacts
Reference build :
https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-build/953/artifact/artifacts