My sister and brother-in-law (who live in Cambridge) are looking for a
nanny for their two children. I can vouch for the fact that their children
are wonderful to hang out with!

Her description is below. If you or someone you know might be interested,
please reach out to my sister directly at rebekah.eman...@gmail.com.

Looking for an attuned creative nanny
We are looking for a nanny for our two kids (3-year-old and 7-month-old) in
Cambridge (right near the Whole Foods on River Street). Our daughter is
calm, mild-mannered and loves to laugh. She is very verbal and loves
reading, art, legos and climbing. We also have a 7 month old who gurgles
and is sitting and reaching for things. He is calm and interactive and he
cracks up laughing when his sister entertains him. We are open to live-in
or live-out arrangements (we have a studio with a separate entrance, washer
dryer and mini kitchen), and can accommodate flexible days. We are looking
for full time overall but can make lots of combinations of days / times
work (eg if sometime is taking virtual classes or needs to be off 3 days
per week every week). We are excited about someone who is cautious on COVID
since we have a few at-risk family members.
We'd love to hear of anyone you know or recommend!