People who are considerate drivers will be considerate drivers with the new
striping. And people who are inconsiderate drivers will probably be
inconsiderate drivers even with the new striping. Might there be a few
people who will be influenced by the striping to take pedestrians and bikes
into account? Perhaps. Not sure how to tell.
Leslie Turek