I don’t disagree that the person has the right to speak. That is correct. I
also agree that this conversation on LT is giving oxygen to a subject that
most (notice I’m not saying all) find abhorrent.

Whether he has the right to speak at Bemis based on the rules for the
facility is another matter. Who is the Lincoln person and/or group who set
this up? If that person or group is from Lincoln then once again probably
‘fine’. The rules are the rules.

The problem seems to be that something was booked under  possibly spurious
circumstances and Bemis/Lincoln conveys a legitimacy that booking a
conference room at a Marriott or a setting up in a dirt patch in the middle
of a field doesn’t.