Huzzah!
Another way to further reduce congestion and our carbon foot print is, to get
into school buses- Lincoln’s largest public transit system.
What if we converted those big old monsters to more and smaller electric vans
that reduced the length and duration of each trip?

Just imagine the impact…walking, biking, rolling, and  public electric
transit…just imagine.

Let’s make going to and from our net zero schools net zero too!
Sara

Sent from my iPad