Melinda-
They are harmless and non poisonous and their teeth are very small so if you’re
bitten it wouldn’t be serious injury.
-Deb

What happens when a milk snake bites you?
The easy-going milk snake will inflict little to no injury and is not venomous
if it bites you. If someone was to be bitten, they should clean and sanitize
the wounded area but no medical attention is required. Most of the bites from a
milk snake aren’t enough to even break the skin.

https://emborapets.com/what-happens-when-a-milk-snake-bites/