Also curious why people seem more interested in building a two-story or
underground parking lot so people from other towns can come park here to
use the T instead of building housing close to the T so people can live
here and walk (not drive) to the T and our other services and attractions?
Seems like a more equitable and environmentally sound approach, no?

To me, one of the best parts of living in Lincoln, and along the central
core of the town is that I don't have to use my car to get to Donelans or
the T or to access our amazing trails.  Would be even better if there was
more life and activity in the South Lincoln center...

John