Hello Ellen,

There are good bike trails for bikers to enjoy in Lincoln and surrounding
towns already. We should preserve the uniqueness of Lincoln conservation
land usage and NOT homogenize all users anymore than already done here.  It
was tried in the past when there was a bicycle shop in Lincoln and was
found to be too much.  Some of us in town remember those days.

Gordon Woodington