What if we regulated trail bike speed?
I am currently NOT a cyclist but as I get older I am seeking out new cross
training activities to ease the wear and tear on my body so I can continue
doing my other favorite activities.
IF I started trail biking I personally would not be interested in super fast
riding where there was any risk of falling and breaking my teeth and face.
I would like to go at a nice “touring” pace.
How many miles of trails are currently designated for trail bikers?
It may be that there is plenty of bike trail mileage available but maybe we can
improve the signage and markings so that the existing biking trails can be
fully utilized??
Joanna

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, July 5, 2022, 5:55 PM, Gordon Woodington <alpinemeado...@gmail.com>