From: Barbara Peskin
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 8:45 AM
To: <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: Re: [LincolnTalk] bikes and trails

Dear Lincoln,

Based on the Commissions vote last night there will now be recreational biking on 1/2 of the trails at Mt. Misery and more trails throughout Lincoln and permits given for bike groups to use them.

Someone on Lincoln Talk commented that there has been a nine month process for getting public input on this decision.

I believe that is not the case. In November the public forum mentioned finding additional transportation trails for bikes.

Only in MAY was the plan for making Mt. Misery a destination for recreational biking made public.

I believe this decision was rushed and unnecessary and I am sorry for the people, wildlife and habitat it will impact negatively.

--

Barbara Peskin

My Moments in Nature Photo Gallery: barbarapeskin.com

AVG logo

www.avg.com