Thank you Kathleen.  A beautiful tribute.  It truly captures the reminder
your mother provided me each time I saw her walking north or south along
Lincoln Road - just keep moving, have a goal each day and don't let my age
tell me what I can and cannot do.  She was an inspiration to all who saw
her.

Best wishes to all her family,

Sarah