We all knew her, even if we didn’t know her name. The wonderful soul who pushed
her red walker along the hilly sidewalks of Lincoln. Resting occasionally,
always turning down offers of help or a ride with a smile. This was a person in
love with life, a fixture of our town, and we shall miss her.

- Sent from iPhone. Typed by thumb. Excuse misspellings!