Never click on attachments and hover your mouse over the provided link to
reveal the underlying string of characters- if you don’t recognize it,
don’t click.

Unsolicited emails are the first clues that those are something you wish to
avoid.

As you’re using Gmail, just categorize it as ‘report fishing’ or ‘report
spam’, or simply choose block of the sender.

Lastly, change your login password, minimally, a couple of times a year and
make it complex.