From: Lincoln <lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org> On Behalf Of Sara Mattes
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 8:06 PM
To: Lincoln Talk <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: [LincolnTalk] Question for cyber pros

Someone received a weird email-not from my email address, but using my name and
having a link to some pics.
It seems to be pics as it says something about " have you seen these photos
from Sat.”
The person who got this email did NOT click on the link.

This suspicious email was forwarded to me.
I did not “touch” it.

What should either of us do, if anything?

Sara

------
Sara Mattes