Just to clarify the statement "On November 14th the Committee will provide
more details on the two designs presented in May and ask residents to
approve $325,000 to hire an architect to finalize both designs and put them
to a vote at the Special Town Meeting on November 30th."

The Nov 14th meeting (State of the Town, Night 1) is meant to provide
additional details, it's informational. The vote at Special Town Meeting on
Nov 30th is to approve the $325,000 for professional services to finalize
the designs.  We're not actually voting on spending any more money than
that (at this point).  That might be what you meant, but just wanted to
clarify the distinction and where we are in the movie.  However, if neither
of the two existing designs you believe are acceptable, then a vote of 'no'
would not allow that to go forward.

*The proposed schedule presented Mar 26, 2022 (reference here
<http://lincolntown.org/DocumentCenter/View/72451/Community-Center-2022-Town-Meeting-Article-12>)
*
Nov 2022: Approve funds for Professional Service
Dec 2022: Hire Professionals and Develop Schematics
Nov 2023: Town Meeting Selects Preferred Option
Mar 2024: Town Meeting Vote for Project Funds
Dec 2024: Design & Documents
Mar 2025: Bidding & Award
Jun 2025: Begin Construction
Dec 2026: Complete Construction

Note, I'm not advocating for or against this at this point.  Seth makes
some good points (and some iffy ones I'll debate with him privately....).
Either way, get informed and vote your mind.

- Andy