It is the tension between perceived wants and needs, and what we can afford.

Our population has changed since we began planning.

And, our economic climate has definitely changed since we began.

We need to be realistic and perhaps scale back.

My grandkids Christmas ‘wish list” is huge.
I will have to make adult choices as to what is a reasonable budget, given our
current situation and the volatile economy out there.
The list of what they get, versus what they wish for, will reflect that.

It may not satisfy all their dreams, but it will keep us whole.

Sara Mattes
Conant Rd.

------
Sara Mattes