Friends - I think it’s important to be clear on a few of these areas, as some
of the email traffic can be a bit confusing. I offer these highlights as they
are what I believe to be undisputed facts.

1) this vote will ONLY authorize work to develop two similar $25m concepts (not
including ongoing operating costs) at a cost of $325k.

2) The presumption is that an analysis of needs has already been completed, is
sufficient, and has weighed alternatives. This is not a vote to go back to the
drawing board or develop a new plan.  It’s a vote to move forward on the
existing $25m plans.

3) this project does not incorporate a new facility for LEAP.

4) the output of the project will be a better estimate of costs, which will
vary and can be optimized.  However given that the input is two specific
designs, it is not accurate to suggest that materially cheaper alternatives
would/could be the output.  One should not expect a $15m solution or a needs
analysis to be the output.

5) the vote to proceed requires a 2/3 majority. That means every NO vote is
particularly powerful, as it offsets two yes votes.

But voter turnout in Lincoln is a major challenge - regardless of how you feel,
please show up and vote!

Hope to see all my neighbors regardless of their position, and grateful for the
dialogues!

Seth