I'm wondering what other towns of similar size have done with recent
similar projects.   Surely there must be some that had significantly lower
budgets - it would be interesting to know what those include/don't include
vs. what we are looking to include.   Has the committee studied and shared
any comps in lower cost ranges?

We are planning to use town-owned land, so real estate cost shouldn't be a
factor.

Thanks,

-Bob