It seems that an awful lot of programming for children, after school, is taking
place in existing space-the new school space.
It is heartening to hear that space is well-utilized.

That begs the question of what additional space is needed for kids.
What are the other programs offered?
How may children are taking part in the school-based activities and how many
others might be migrating to programs elsewhere?
There is a small school population, so being clear about numbers and who is
where, again, is necessary to inform discussion.

------
Sara Mattes