Dear Kate, Sonja and LincolnTalk,
Here is the guidance for what to do with discolored water on our Lincoln Water
Department (LWD) website.  I forwarded the below message to the Water
Superintendent, Darin LaFalam, also ccd here.  I'm sure if he believes more
information or help is warranted beyond this educational material on the LWD
website, he will provide it.
We are sorry for your unpleasant experience, Kate, and sincerely hope this
helps!
Thank you, Sonja, for posting our contact details.  Ruth Ann sadly stepped down
as Water Commissioner and Chair, so I'm piping up.  The Commissioner who
handles LT communication now is Steve Gladstone, ccd here (steve dot gladstone
at gmail dot com).
Best regards,Michelle BarnesWater Commissioner, Chair (Interim)South Great Road
    On Monday, January 16, 2023 at 09:19:27 PM EST, Sonja Johansson