Hello All.

Your water, Kate, is simply unacceptable.

You should not have had  to reach out to neighbors or town officials,
regarding the color and concern regarding your water.
I moved to Lincoln in June of 2022. I had lived in 3 different homes in
Lexington, and lived in Lexington for more than 50 years,  prior to moving
to Lincoln.

I can without reservation state that Lexington would not have allowed you
to suffer any water concerns without contacting each resident prior to any
experience such as yours.
It simply would have been anticipated, diagnosed and addressed.

Your water, is deeply concerning and should be addressed, immediately.

Linda Crowne