Today, the Globe published an article on a Boston-Lincoln desegregation
effort.  See link below.

EXCERPT: The radical, forgotten experiment in educational integration that
changed my life.  In 1971, kids from Roxbury and Lincoln spent half the
year attending school together in the city and the other half in the
suburb. Fifty years later, I tracked down my fellow students to see how it
shaped them — and whether something like it could work today.

Here is a link to the article:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59k0539jxn4vtrj/Boston%20Globe%20January%2018%202023%20on%20Sidetrack%20a%20Lincoln-Boston%20experiment%20in%20desegregation%20via%20Steve%20Kropper.pdf?dl=0

By the way, our society cannot function without a thriving free press, our
fourth estate.  Please subscribe to the Globe..and the Times, and the
Post.....

https://subscribe.bostonglobe.com/B6601/?s_campaign=rkthd33022&gclid=CjwKCAiAzp6eBhByEiwA_gGq5I1DpgR34YlNKv1EVwN5r79hj-EIKu1dujK4sMejPUCWR_Z3bINXpBoCWisQAvD_BwE

Steve Kropper