Thank you Steve.

Many names will be familiar to current Lincoln residents.
Some mentioned are residents themselves.

I loved the pic of the 5-corner intersection, identified as “main
intersection,”  and the VW bug-ubiquitous in that era.

I recognize elements of Sidetrack  in the Food Project programs that my kids
participated in the ‘90s and after.
They too were transformative.

------
Sara Mattes