Andy,
SO maybe the point should be to have MORE parent representation, more diverse
voices who might disagree with current policies and direction. From my
knowledge of those involved there are many who are aligned with the same
ideology of where the school sees itself moving towards in the future. When you
have a bunch of aligned views in the same room it is considered status quo, and
right now LPS status quo is not meeting the equity-equality ratio, how much
investment is resulting in our kids prepared to enter LSHS and excel especially
in Math and Science. I will again reiterate, an easy analysis is to look at who
at LPS is seeing results and it is the 8th grade class teachers, so what are
they doing differently, that costs ZERO dollars.
Lincoln School 2021 RankingsLincoln School is ranked #162 in Massachusetts
Elementary Schools and ranked #58 in Massachusetts Middle Schools. Schools are
ranked on their performance on state-required tests, graduation, and how well
they prepare their students for high school.
Thanks,John Gregg    On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 03:27:49 PM EST, Andy