Let people decide instead of forcing them. Realistically, electricity is by
necessity generated by many sources so you are only moving pollution from
power generation to really poor areas,  or making people pay more for
convoluted alterations.  How many people in apartments do you know who have
generators when the grid fails?  That shouldnt make anyone feel good at
all.

Regards,
*Stephanie Smoot*

857 368-9175  work