Alice, thank you for the link to the Lincoln Squirrel article.
And thanks to the one person who suggested I opt in to receive
what information the committee has posted about its meetings.

My questions, however, remain unanswered - no one has offered a response on
LT or thru personal email - and, yes, I have checked the spam folder.
More surprisingly, my questions have sparked no dialogue - NONE - which is
truly an anomaly with this town and this forum. Lincoln? Bueller?

The School Project Building Committee clearly set the bar with
communications and community engagement to lead a project through to a
successful town vote.
Even at the earliest stages, I easily recall the wide public notifications
given of architect interviews - which I attended and participated in.

So it begs the question - why is this process so markedly different? -
especially as it necessarily will require the same town vote and approval?

Michael Dembowski
Conant Road