Getting to Zero Series!
#5 Heating Your Home
 April 27th at 12 pm

Do you need a new air conditioner? Are you heating with fuel oil or propane? Do
you no longer want fossil fuels in you home?

Join us for Heat Pumps 201 as we interview Rob Basnett from Basnett Plumbing on
myths, design issues, and operating recommendations. This is the 5th in our
Getting to Zero series and will be via Zoom on April 27th at 12 noon. We plan
to record this interview.

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Apr 27, 2023 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvcO6rrD4tHdT7gE8Vvo6zp8sc3X5sOAIG

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the meeting.

If you missed Heat Pumps 101, we recorded one last February, where Michael
gives an introduction to heat pumps and Brian Pelton from Net Zero HVAC answers
questions.

https://youtu.be/7zXa9OVoOdw
HeatSmart Event 2_22
youtu.be
We also recorded Bob Zogg from the Heat Smart Alliance give a presentation last
May.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0qpFiPwiA
HeatSmart GSHP 5_22 SD 480p
youtube.com

Don’t miss upcoming presentation!
#7 Regulatory Policies Driving Clean Electric Power for Massachusetts May 23rd
at 7 pm

Happy Spring!
Belinda