Dear Lincoln,

Registration is now available for the Lincoln Co-Ed Summer Softball League
(18+).  We would love to grow the league!  Games will be on Sundays
starting May 14, and will expand to Sunday/Monday/Thursday starting June
25th at Codman Field.  Please check out our website, peruse our team pages,
and pick a team (or bring your own!).  We currently have four teams, each
with their own personality:  Chiefs, Mighty Knights, Trailblazers, and
Ottoman Umpires.  We will be posting a schedule soon, and either Travis
Roland or Rob Stringer will be posting more information here...I just want
to get the ball rolling because I have registrations on the brain!

Our website/teams:
https://lincolncoedsoftballleague.sportsengine-prelive.com/page/show/7217436-teams

Quick link to registration:
https://lincolncoedsoftballleague.sportsengine-prelive.com/page/show/7217438-registration