One *would *think the current condition of Tower Road, where I was walking
with my wife and dog this morning and close-passed at 45+mph by a Lincoln
resident in a white Audi sedan, would slow drivers down.  Nothing like
being late for work or school drop-off to turn otherwise mild-mannered
people into lunatics with little regard for their fellow humans.  And not
even to mention the disregard for their own vehicle's suspension!