I would try giving away furniture for free on the following sites:
Facebook Marketplace
http://www.Freecycle.org
Craigslist
You will often find that people in need as well as organizations or students in
need will come pick it up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, August 22, 2023, 1:11 PM, Lido Bigelow <lidob...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’m curious as well.
I have a simple glass top dining table that seats 6 that I’m happy to donate
but when I priced pick up it was almost $150. Table comes in two pieces. Glass
top and metal base.

KatieOne kind word can change someone's day!