Both riders and drivers shd be licensed  unless we are trying to honor one
above the other. Until we dont have as many vehicles everyone shd have
The understanding that vehicles are bigger and more dangerous, yes and also
more of them than bikes. Sorry but that is the reality. As we work to improve
road safety cars and trucks right now are bigger and more dangerous  than
on-road bicycles  .Lynne  L
Sent from AOL on Android