This is from a friend of a friend looking for a place here if anyone has one!
“I am a recently retired professor of English (still teaching remotely on a
callback basis) and am relocating to Massachusetts to be closer to my daughter,
who is working in Concord. I am searching for a one-or two-bedroom apartment,
townhouse, in-law unit, or cottage in the Concord, Lincoln, Sudbury, or Wayland
area to rent beginning in October or November (dates can be flexible). I am a
non-smoker and have no pets. I'm looking for a quiet place in which to read and
write. Upper monthly rent limit: $3000.”
Know anybody or anyplace she could rent? Contact me with your info and I’ll
share👍🏼

Sent from my iPhone