I am not sure who I should be thanking, but someone did an excellent job
cleaning up after the storm.  We had a huge tree fall and break through the
power lines on Bedford Rd.  It blocked off the street.  They worked non-stop
till 2am that evening moving the tree off to the side and replacing the power
line so everyone could drive through Bedford Rd by Saturday morning.  Then over
the next day cleared the tree off the street so traffic could move both ways at
the same time.  I'm impressed by how fast it was cleaned up and fixed.
Marcie