It's hard to convey how much Donelan's Supermarket does for this community.
They are the "heart" of our town.

This week, the Lincoln Food Pantry received the notice from our biggest
supplier that our distribution weight to buy food from them will be reduced
by a whopping 1500 pounds!  This affects everything.

It is SO timely that Donelan's will be giving us boxes and boxes of food
through their "Best Yet- Best Wishes Donation".  You can support this
amazing food drive by donating $10.00 to Donelan's to provide this food to
the Lincoln Food Pantry.  You will see the notices in Donelan's and can
make your donation while you are checking out.

Thank you so much for supporting the Lincoln Food Pantry and always, Thank
you to Donelan's Supermarket for being the ONLY supermarket to continually
donate to us.

We are "Neighbors Feeding Neighbors"!

Karen Boyce
Lincoln Food Pantry