Not once in over 10 years did we have a food drive and received such high
quality food. The Beaver Pond - Tower Rd neigborhood did it! Thanks to Gary
Taylor for organizing the food drive and to everyone who donated.
It is harder than ever for us to get food from our usual suppliers, so we
heavily depend on food and monetary donations. Neighborhood drives have
become one of the best resources for food donation. Let me know if you
would like to organize one in your neighborhood.

Many thanks also to everyone who drops off food donations at the food
pantry. We are at 142 Lincoln Rd, behind St. Joseph Church and the rectory.

Ursula

Ursula Nowak

Society of St. Vincent de Paul of Lincoln and Weston

www.svdplincolnweston.org

@SVdPLincolnWeston <https://www.facebook.com/SVdPLincolnWeston>

Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/svdplincolnweston/>