OK-can someone do that for the proposed area in S.Lincoln?
The example offered by Robert Albert was alarming, and certainly NOT something
I would like to see.
Had I had such a visual at SoTT, I would voted for “None of the Above”, but
would have indicated I would support a map that shrank the size of the
S.Lincoln district to focus on the Mall,  and maybe Lewis Street, and then
include the Lincoln North + Battle Road Farm to make up the difference.

Perhaps such modeling as seen in the post could better educate the likes of me
as to what S.Lincoln might look like under each scenario?

I know the assertion is that this will take decades to build out, and that is
my concern.

I want to leave Lincoln the wonderful, small town I fell in love with over 45
years ago.
Yes, there have been and will be changes, but the density and intensity
suggested is not what I would like to visit on  future generations.

------
Sara Mattes