I had the good fortune of attending the tour of Lincoln Woods put on by
FOMA yesterday after taking part in the State of the Town Meeting on
Saturday.  See:

https://www.fomalincoln.org/outreach

This densely built, multi-family development is anything but "gross."  In
fact, I think it is quite the opposite and in many ways, represents the
best of Lincoln in terms of its ideals, collaborative problem solving, and
honoring the town's history of supporting modern, human scale dwellings.

Perhaps we should continue to trust the many volunteers who've put so much
time in coming up with a terrific solution to both comply with the Housing
Choice Act and to honor our history and values rather than to fearmonger
with words and images that don't represent the good work and intentions of
many residents.

John