Judging from my inbox it's not always obvious to people that
affordability and other restrictions follow the property, not the owner. I
realize that those of you who have been following the HCA discussions and
public forums closely, or who are very familiar with land use regulation
generally, are fully aware of that but not everyone reading Lincoln Talk is
immersing themselves in this topic.