*I am surprised to hear from an elected official who has attended the same
meetings I have that the WG proposal selection process is not about housing
production. Whenever one listens to WG discussions, it is very clear this
is very much a housing production plan. The WG is very deliberate in its
desire to rezone parcels with very low existing units that have a very
large probability of being developed at a much higher density. Conversely,
the WG is intent on shunning multi-family properties that would lead to
little redevelopment. This is the critical disagreement between the WG and
many Lincoln residents. *

*How is the redevelopment of the Mall not a housing production plan when we
hear that a developer is enlisted and basically ready to break ground as
soon as they have a chance?*