Hello Louis,

I believe your reference to a scare tactic is not accurate.

Perhaps unlikely to be reached (but who knows once developers get involved
in a "by-right" situation) but these real numbers came from a flawed State
model corrected by David Cuetos. He's the only one I know of who discovered
these flaws in the state model. We are very fortunate to have residents
like David in town.

And what happened to the affordability and diversity argument. I'm not
convinced that $1 million condos would satisfy this argument. And I'm not
saying they wouldn't make good neighbors.

Everyone's voice is important.

Kind Regards,

Scott Clary
617-968-5769

Sent from a mobile device - please excuse typos and brevity